- Bright front and back LED lights to make you more visible from all directions. An exclusive feature to the Neo range.
- Brake warning lights are activated when the built-in gravity acceleration sensor detects a significant deceleration, the front, and rear lights will be enhanced for 3 seconds to draw attention from surrounding traffic. An exclusive feature to the Neo range.
- Fall detection alert means in the event of an accident, the emergency system will kick in automatically and send your GPS location to your emergency contacts via SMS message.
- Hands-free operation so you can just concentrate on the road ahead.
- Voice navigation allows you to keep your eyes on the road; listen to GPS directions via the built-in speakers and your connected smartphone.
- Stereo speakers – Quality music, audiobook, and podcast playback is delivered through Bluetooth stereo speakers strategically placed above the ears, allowing you to stay alert to surrounding traffic.
- One-click to answer phone calls using the remote control; enjoy the clear sound with the wind-proof microphone.
- Indicator signals allow you to alert traffic of your turning direction to enhance your visibility.
- Smart lighting means the lights can be set to come on automatically in dark conditions, perfect if your commute starts out in good light but ends in darkness.
- The anti-loss alarm is activated when the helmet is connected to your phone and the distance between helmet and phone exceeds 15m, both the helmet and phone will alarm.
- Auto-off ensures maximum battery longevity, turning off automatically when the helmet is disconnected from the phone and not operated within 15 minutes.
- SOS alarm can be activated if you are in distress by simply pressing the red button on the remote for 5 seconds. Your emergency contacts will receive an alert SMS message with your GPS location.
- Walkie-Talkie allows you to easily communicate with your fellow cyclists when riding in a group.
- Compatible with Strava, iHealth and Siri through the LIVALL Riding app.
- Front Warning Lights
- Smart Lighting
- Brake Warning Lights
- Hands-Free Operations
- Fall Detection
- Press For SOS
- One-Click Answer
- PTT Walkie-Talkie
- Voice Navigation
- Anti-Loss Alarm
FRONT LED LIGHTS AND BRAKE WARNING LIGHTS
The front warning lights work together with the 270° tail lights, to protect the user’s security in all directions. When the built-in accelerometer sensor detects a significant deceleration, the front lights, along with the taillights will be activated for 3 seconds acting as brake lights warning traffic and pedestrians you are slowing down.
The BH51M uses inductive LED lighting that activates automatically when dark with a 270-degree field of view. Smart lighting integrates adaptive technology to ensure your visibility in dark conditions. Operate the bright LED turn signals via the Bluetooth handlebar remote control.