- Stay Connected 24/7 – 1080p FHD, 131 degree FOV live stream direct to your smartphone day and night with Advanced Night Vision. Two-Way Audio allows you talk with your family through hands-free calling or send voice command to your pet.
- Privacy Protection – Choose a zone as a privacy area, Blurams Home pro will blur it entirely to protect your privacy. Smart security camera will records a 10-15 seconds alert video when it detects Human, Sound or Motion, and you can watch, download, and share the past 24 hours of alert video clips for free on the cloud.
- Works with Alexa – Control your security camera with a simple voice command. Ask the Alexa to turn off your cam or show anywhere you put the Blurams cams. Please check and update the firmware to the latest version in order for it to works with Alexa, you can update it directly in blurams app. ( Alexa device is not included )
- Multi-Camera Viewing – Accessing 4 home security cameras simultaneously on one screen in blurams app to remote monitor different places. Easy to setup the Home pro via SCAN the QR Code on the app. Works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks. ( Does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi ). Image Sensor 1/2.7 inch 2MP CMOS Sensor
- Local Storage up to 128GB (Micro SD Card not included)
Out of stock
Blurams advocates user experience and technological innovation, We are dedicated to make everyone live a carefree life.
Blurams Dome Pro 1080p – Intelligence at your fingertips
How to Setup Your Smart Security Camera?
1, Download the blurams App and sign up for a Free blurams account
2, Click the ‘+’ icon on the Home page and choose the blurams Dome Pro
3, Click the bottom Button and enter the correct wifi information
4, Scan the QR Code on the App
5, After hearing the beep sound, Click the Button and Waiting about 20 seconds, the Set up is Finished
Put the Dome Pro anywhere you want to monitor from your Smartphone
a, Make sure the device is On and the red light is Flashing;
b, Smartphone and Dome Pro under the Same 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Networks;
c, iOS (v 9.0 or later) or Android (v4.0 or later);
d, Supports Cloud Storage or Class 4 and above, up to 128GB micro SD cards with FAT32 format