- 360° Coverage – 1080P FHD, 122°wide angle lens combined with 355°horizontal & 105° vertical rotation range create a complete 360°coverage. Automatic night vision provide clear videos even at the dim condition. Choose Auto-Cruise mode to 360°scan the area or cruise your favorite bookmarks, suitable for large areas that need a quick scan.
- Smart AI Alerts – Features in enhanced smart AI human/sound/motion detection to differentiate human, pet and other moving objects. Automatically record a 10-15 second alert video to the AWS cloud which are accessible for 24 hours—no subscription or monthly fees required. Receive instant person alerts to check who enter your room on blurams App and talk to your family with the two-way audio directly in case of emergency.
- Multi-Camera Viewing – Live viewing 4 camera simultaneously on blurams App or official web portal is supported. Sharing your camera with family members or friends, keep tracking what happening no matter when and where you are so that you will not miss anything. Works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi).
- Local Storage & Cloud – blurams Cloud provide continuous recording in the cloud to monitor your house at 24 hours and relies on AWS to protect your data, ensures all recorded video is safe, secure. More smart AI features: rich notification, siren, intelligent motion tracking, auto-cruise, camera sharing, and more. Local backup supports up to 128GB Class10 micro SD cards with FAT32 format (Micro SD card not included).
- Works with Alexa – Control your security camera with a simple voice command. Ask the Alexa to turn off your cam or show anywhere you put the Blurams cams. Please check and update the firmware to the latest version in order for it to works with Alexa, you can update it directly in blurams app. (Alexa device is not included)
Blurams advocates user experience and technological innovation, We are dedicated to make everyone live a carefree life.
Blurams Dome Pro 1080p – Intelligence at your fingertips
How to Setup Your Smart Security Camera?
1, Download the blurams App and sign up for a Free blurams account
2, Click the ‘+’ icon on the Home page and choose the blurams Dome Pro
3, Click the bottom Button and enter the correct wifi information
4, Scan the QR Code on the App
5, After hearing the beep sound, Click the Button and Waiting about 20 seconds, the Set up is Finished
Put the Dome Pro anywhere you want to monitor from your Smartphone
a, Make sure the device is On and the red light is Flashing;
b, Smartphone and Dome Pro under the Same 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Networks;
c, iOS (v 9.0 or later) or Android (v4.0 or later);
d, Supports Cloud Storage or Class 4 and above, up to 128GB micro SD cards with FAT32 format