9am – 12pm
Tuesday – Thursday
9am – 5pm
Public Holiday, Monday and Sunday Closed
General Terms & Condition
- Your unit and components contained therein are fully warranted against defective material and manufacturing faults under our product warranty guide from the date of purchase.
- To obtain warranty protection, notice of the alleged defects must be given promptly upon discovery and this warranty card must be presented with dated proof of purchase (tax invoice/receipt) to our service personnel at the time of service.
- This warranty is not valid unless the owner/buyer of this unit shall, within 7 days of purchase, send the “Dealers” portion of this warranty card duly completed to Digihub Singapore Pte Ltd for registration.
- Our decision on all questions relating to complaints as a result of defects, either workmanship or materials, shall be conclusive and you shall agree to abide by such a decision. Any unit or defective part which has been replaced shall become our property.
- By submitting your unit for repair, you are deemed to have waived any claims of compensation, monetary or otherwise, which you may be entitled to and are deemed to agree to accept any compensation whatsoever, by way of additional repair or otherwise, which in our absolute discretion we may deem fit to offer. The giving of compensation under this paragraph shall be subject to the provisions in this warranty.
- In addition to the above, our service personnel reserve all rights to refuse to attend to any equipments installed in inaccessible locations or installed at places where it is not safe for our products
- Digihub reserves the right to charge a service fee for out of warranty repair/service of any nature and shall not be deemed liable if the conditions are not met.
- This warranty shall exclude requests pertaining to all refund, replacement, or exchange.
- Products that are found to be corroded shall immediately render the warranty as void.
- On-Site Service is only provided on the first year of purchase for DHC Series of Dry Cabinet. A transportation/labour fee will be charge from the 2nd year onwards.
- On-Site Service for other series are chargeable.
- One Year warranty for LCD Display Hygrometer.
- Please email to [email protected] for any enquires and also regarding your servicing/warranty issues.
The following are not covered under this warranty:
- Damage resulting from accidents, misuse, abuse, alteration, tampering or failure of the purchaser to follow normal operating procedures outlined in the user’s manual.
- Defects or damage due to wrong usage of electrical supply & voltage.
- Damage, losses, defects or malfunction as a result of fire, flood or other Acts of nature.
- Normal wear & tear, corrosion, rusting or stains.
- Defects & damage arising from improper testing, operation, demonstration, maintenance, installation, adjustment or any alteration or modification of any kind.
- Scratches & damages to the outer surface areas and externally exposed parts that are due to normal customer use.
- If any part or parts of the unit are replaced with a part or parts not supplied or approved by us or the unit has been dismantled or repaired by any person other than a Digihub authorised personnel.
- Any equipment/product which have been illegible/tampered.
- If the warranty card is being altered, defaced or erased in any manner whatsoever.
- Product purchased from non-authorised dealers or overseas.