CCTV may give a plethora of benefits within the building in which it is installed, along with its contents and any workers or residents…..
Right now, we will be looking at the top 5 benefits of CCTV.
- By installing a camera system at your shopfront or office building, you are able to prevent you premises from getting robbed by robbers. Touch wood. This allow you to avoid spending more costs on your losses if there is a robbery case at your store.
- Let’s just say if your premises were to get robbed, having a CCTV will be beneficial to the police as this can assist them in their investigation and allow them to identify the robber so that they can capture as soon as possible. Who knows, maybe if one of your customers lost their valuables at your shop, you are also able to find out where it is by looking at your camera footage.
- If you have installed one at your premises, you won’t have the need to be present 24/7 there. You can just check the recording from the app installed in your smart devices which is super convenient to use! Some CCTV also have the feature to just talk through the camera itself to the staff which is useful to pass on information to your staffs.
- All cameras will have a backup footage of all recordings. This will come in handy just in case you want to check past footage about some events occurred to you and basically keep records for certain purposes such as if some customers of accusing you for something, you can just pull out the past recordings to clear yourselves.
- Finally, installing a CCTV system on your company’s premises. You will be able to check their timekeeping and attendance, which will be useful while you are not on-site. A CCTV system also allows you to monitor if your employees are acting responsibly and professionally. You might even utilize the tape to instruct customers on how to act in the workplace, or how not to behave.